-->

Wednesday 12 June 2013

45) Invocation To the Goddess of Goddesses

With folded hands, my beloved mother I sincerely call –
The Mighty goddess who oversees the lives of all.
Great Mother, this sanctum I have readied for you to reside,
Within my minds chambers, to you now everything I confide.

My sweetest incense and lamp in your name I ignite:
Accept my humble prayer, O beautiful one draped in light.
Assorted flowers I have plucked for your Floral tribute,
Accept my offering, I know you will surely not refuse.

Just as you have guided the great minds of the old:
Lead me to my destiny – for only you I shall hold.
You stirred Bramha to bring about the cosmic creation.
For every inspiration,Maa- you are the only reason.
In this age of darkness, only you are the light-
Grant your child with the blessing of foresight.

End my wait, for too long I have been hurt I feel:
With your grace, many minds and hearts I seek to Heal. 
In your sweet bosom I now joyfully surrender-
Hearken to my call – it’s only you I am after!

No comments:

Post a Comment