-->

Wednesday 29 May 2013

44) The Arrival of the Elder

Unexpectedly he came- a silent gush of air ;
I closed my eyes as he tenderly caressed my hair.
Not a tear did I shed at the sight of my brother,
Though in his wait, I had braced many a stormy weather.

My hand he took without my saying a word,
So subtly my hearts call he perfectly heard.
My wild mind he said he would help me tame:
His thumb on my forehead he uttered the Lord's name.

I only stared at him not knowing what to say
He just smiled assuring me everything will be okay-
Only half a prophecy to me he told ,
But he showed my future in my hands i could hold.

Bestowing me with gifts he then took my leave
Time had flown so fast that i could hardly believe,
Humbled I felt by this providence of Grace -
I thanked my Lord whose brilliance illumined his face.

He promised as he bid farewell to me
In the air around present he would always be
I laughed as i witnessed the turning of the tide
At the right moment in life, the Elder had finally arrived!

:)

Dhanyawaad: Agraja:

No comments:

Post a Comment