-->

Monday 15 April 2013

40) Wrath of the rising Son


Sweet Mother, when will I feel your loving embrace,
Holy Father, touch my head and brighten up my face-
O Divine parents, your son longs for your touch :
Please Don't tell me, I am asking for too much!

The world's language is pretty harsh to deal -
Just one touch-will soothe me i feel.
Bless this son who is all full of flaws
I promise I won't tell, if you bend your laws.

Just this once Ma, I beg at your lotus feet
And my life will become a beautiful retreat.
The desires that I hold make me a butt of ridicule
And in this world Pa, I posses only the tears of a fool.

Please grant me this,
tis the only dream i cherish!

Now that i have embarked on the way  
To the lower world i shalt only say -

"For the anguish within me, only you are to blame!
One day i shalt teach you who is the master of the game.

Never again will you see my tears flow
These foolish emotions- No- you will never know!

What you will see is what you want,
Ask more of me - No - you can't!"

Like a mirror, your reflection i will only show,
You may draw solace in me, seeing your own selfish glow

Until the day Divine Love enters into me,
And parches my thirst, uniting me with me,

This vital rush shalt be severed and cut -
And The channel of thoughts shall be forever shut!

You may tremble, flee, scramble and run
But Witness you shalt soon - the wrath of the rising son."




No comments:

Post a Comment