-->

Sunday 17 March 2013

8) The Mother's Sorrow

On the banks of the sacred Ganges, i sat and wept;
Letting my tears mourn the sorrows i had inside kept.

Tears flowed Of Pain and Misery and Death and Life -
Of how my beautiful world was now in a state of strife.

For Many long hours distraught I cried and knelt :
Hoping the sacred river would cleanse all that i felt.

Confined to my mind's limits ,as i found no solution,
I stripped naked and dived, offering myself in ablution.

Diving i begged HER to flood my world and cease the dumb flow:
The holy river turned turbulent and mighty winds began to blow

It was then, the river goddess lovingly spoke in a tender whisper :
Despite centuries of absolving man's sins I continue to silently suffer.

Brave little Son!If you truly seek the redemption of man,
You shalt Go back and reclaim your role in the Grand Plan .

2 comments:

  1. The River Ganges did cease the dumb flow in Kedarnath...But we are still asleep unaffected by her fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have never deviated from carrying out the role play set by the Divine for you, not at least since I have come to know you.

    ReplyDelete