-->

Sunday 17 March 2013

18) The Love Poem

Like a snowdrop blossom unexpectedly you came
Winter receded and my life was never the same
My heart's broken pieces now began to glow
In every bit only one reflection began to show.

It was of your smile - more radiant than the sun
Even Life's mundane tasks had begun to seem like fun.
A dark past was forgotten just in your sweet presence.
You taught me that hard-work alone was life's essence.

I can't comprehend how the summers so swiftly went?
I still vividly recall the small hours we together spent
Am grateful my angel, you saved me when I was adrift!
Your memories I will always save -my most cherished gift.

By transforming my life,though your task was done-
Lonely and somber, watched I the setting of my beloved sun
Your Farewell is something I still refuse  to believe
So with this little note on your doorstep, I take your leave:

At last the comes for you for to be on your way,
Oh! How I wish, I could make you stay!
Holding you back would be really selfish
And on this I wont make a God-Wish.

Grateful I  am for meeting you at a time of strife
Thank you and farewell, I walk ahead on the path of life
May your life's journey be always blissful and fine-
Dear, I live for the world now- my life is not just mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment