-->

Tuesday 26 March 2013

30) Thou art

My Father, my brother ,my closest friend
My heart shall extol you till my very end.
You dwell beside, around and within me
My heart cajoles me when I cannot see.

My Mother, my teacher, my greatest guide
Under whose aegis, i always playfully hide
Through all joys and sorrows, happiness and pain
My heart reminds me -all 's your grace's rain .

My mate, my buddy , you never feign
Patiently you let me grumble and complain
How do you  listen to all - i have no clue?
My heart asks -Will i someday be of help to you?

My Past , my Present and a Future that will be
It's  only you that have nurtured my life's tree .
Reaping the fruits that i  had never sowed
My heart rejoices at the mercy you have showed.

My Sun, my skies - the seas and the sand
All  are but creations of thy mystic hand.
Your brilliance, my eyes cannot perceive or see
My heart says -"touch me ,feel how warm i can be"

Heavenly bodies on space's canvas you did paint
Oh Mighty one! For you time is no constraint
Thou art chaos in the calm and peace in war
My heart proclaims- you are not very far

My benevolent King,the upholder of Karmic laws
Both evolution and suffering- you are the  cause.
Thou art me-my blood, my vein, my nerve
Your Majesty!  your slave is ready to serve.

Who art thou ?-My mind may never be able to say.
Ah! My heart - she'll but surely lead me on your way




No comments:

Post a Comment